Terms and Conditions for Ticket Purchasing by Payment Plan
1. Tickets for specific events can be bought using a Payment Plan that allows eligible customers to pay for tickets over 3 payments (each an “Installment”). The Payment Plan is available to any customer buying a ticket online (the “Eligibility Period”), subject to ticket availability. The first Instalment must be paid within the Eligibility Period.
2. The full price of your purchase of your ticket (Example: $270.00 per ticket and a per ticket service charge fee of $13.50) will be charged as follows:
3. All Installments are non-refundable and no claim can be made to recover this money in any way whatsoever other than authorized by the Event Organizer. The Installments includes a per ticket service charge/convenience fee, which, subject to the foregoing, are also non-refundable.
4. The first Installment (including service charge or convenience fee or delivery fee) will be charged to your credit or debit card immediately upon your purchase of the ticket during the Eligibility Period. Each subsequent Installment will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card on or around the due dates as set out in paragraph 2 above, without further recourse to you. If your card is declined, we may update the expiry date on our records and attempt to process the payment again. If your card is declined again, you will be contacted for an alternative card. Any alternative card must belong to, and be in the name of, the original purchaser. If we are not provided with an alternative card within 5 days of the due date, your ticket will be void, but you will not receive a refund for the Installments (including service charge and convenience fee and delivery fee) already made.
5. The transaction will be completed only once your payment of all Installments and fees have been processed and the total due paid in full.
6. If you do not pay any of the Instalments in full by the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and we are not provided with an alternative credit or debit card within 5 days of the relevant due date where the original method of payment provided is declined (as per paragraph 4 above), (i) you will lose all Instalments (including service charge and convenience fee and delivery fee) and (ii) the ticket(s) will be void.
7. The Payment Plan requires that, at the time the first Installment is made, you make a full commitment to pay the full ticket price plus service charge and convenience fee and delivery fee.
8. It is recommended that you ensure that adequate funds are in place to process the payment of all Instalments on the dates set out in paragraph 2 above and that your credit or debit card does not expire before the final Instalment can be charged.
9. Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged after purchase.
10. These special Terms and Conditions are in addition to TicketsPlus’s Term of Service available at: https://www.ticketsplus.ky/en/page/terms-of-service and Merchant Agreement available at: https://www.ticketsplus.ky/en/page/merchant-agreement.