TicketsPlus FAQs help you plan your next event.
Learning how to use TicketsPlus is the first step in successfully planning your event. Let these TicketsPlus FAQs for events be your guide to everything that this platform has to offer. Discover how to create your event page, sell and scan tickets to host a successful event.
- Sign up for free and start buying or selling tickets. Organizers can avoid ticketing fees by passing them on to the attendees.
- TicketsPlus pricing is 8% of the ticket price. No additional charges or hidden fees.
- It's free for organizers to use TicketsPlus if you're not charging for tickets! There are no monthly charges, enrollment costs, or setup fees. If you're charging for ticket sales, our fees vary by package.
- You can accept cash or credit card payments for your event with TicketsPlus Organizer. It's a great way to keep track of on-site sales, and you can even collect contact information for your attendees.
- To make sure you get paid for your ticket sales, it's crucial to enter your payout details. Payment will be made via online direct deposit. When using TicketsPlus Payment Processing to collect payments, your payout will start processing 4-5 days after the event ends.
- TicketsPlus organizers set their own refund policies. Before requesting a refund, first, check the event listing to see if the event organizer set a refund policy.
- Review our Terms of Service here.
- We appreciate attendees taking the time to update their orders, and if you can't attend, it's easy to cancel your registration from your TicketsPlus account. Just log into TicketsPlus, Go to the Tickets page, and locate your order. Click your order to view order details, and then select "Cancel Order" to cancel your registration. We'll send you and the event organizer an email confirming the cancellation.
- The changing landscape of COVID-19 plays a role in how you host events. Establishing a layered strategy of safety precautions, including social distancing, sanitizing, and disinfecting can help improve safety at your next event.
- The answer is yes, you can scan tickets. With the TicketsPlus Organizer App, you can check-in attendees using your smartphone or tablet's camera to scan the attendees' QR codes on their tickets. Event-goers will love being able to check-in without printed tickets, and you will be able to move attendees through the line more efficiently.
- Effectively marketing your event is the key to selling more tickets. Connect your event registration website to Social Media to extend your event's reach. Learn how to promote your events on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc., use ads to drive ticket sales, and even livestream your event to attract future attendees.
- Event Add-on(s) can provide extra opportunities for your attendees and organizers. For example, if you wish to sell event wristbands, t-shirts or drink tickets on your event page, you can simply add extra add-on(s) with your tickets along with price and quantity.